Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is Me standing next to my new Build-a-Bear, Emily. She is the rabbit on the right. I got her on Monday. The other one is Suzy. I got her for my ninth birthday.
This is Suzy and Emily sitting together at the table. They were having lots of fun!!

Yesterday we went to many places. We went to the Dollar Tree and Borders. Those were my favorite shops. Also we went to Lowes. My sister and I got to sit on the swings and go back and forth. My grandma bought me a new cool jumprope. It is green and blue. After shopping we went outside and I played with my jumprope. My sister rode my grandpa's bike. It was a very fun day. Today we might go to Virginia City. I will be able to see my favorite horse shop ever!

4 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! Our Brownie Troop went to Build-a-Bear at the end of our first year together so most of the girls in the troop have one, too. Maybe we should bring them to a meeting!

Kelly said...

Hi, This is Kelly posting here. I think that would be great to have a meeting with their Build-A-Bears or er...Bunnies. Chloe LOVES her stuffed animals and has quite a collection. It's hard for her to decide which ones to take on our trips! We're back now and Chloe's got lots to share.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I think it would be fun to bring them in!

chloe